Thursday 12 October 2017

The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter

  BOOK SEVEN OF "LORDS OF THE UNDERWORLD"

  The seventh book is about Amun, who holds the demon of Secrets. He can't say absolutely anything because as he speaks he reveals any dark secrets to the people around him.
  The cover is a bit... frightening. The very way he stands is as if he's taken out of some horror movie. But I like the butterfly tattoo, it suits awfully well on his chest.
  To save his friends, he has devoured too many inferior demons while in hell in order to save Legion from Lucifer. If you ask me, she deserved what happened to her. In addition, she caused so much trouble to Aeron, and it was supposed she loved him. If it's love to make your loved one suffer ... And now Amun is chained and his only way out is death until Heidee appears. Only she can save him. It is much more than an enemy and an ordinary person.
So they go back to hell to get the demons back where they belong, but in reality, happens something very different from what they expect, and then they both fall in love. Heide isn't really bad at all and I like her pretty much.
   Maybe I don't like Amun very much because it has a darker skin and I don't like dark guys. I'm not a racist, but I prefer the nice white skin like my own, and I'm really very white and I like it.
  Overall, the book wasn't that bad, but I missed something, and that's why I couldn't have liked it that much, but that doesn't mean that someone else will not be more interested than me. Actually, so short review, that's awful of me!

No comments:

Post a Comment