Wednesday 18 October 2017

Disney Princess Sidekicks Book Tag


I was a bit bored and wanted something new and I've just seen this tag in Nut Free Nerd's blog and quite liked it. It's quite different and exactly what it wanted - what a shame! So happy to do it and tag anyone who wants to do it (please, share your posts with me, I wanna see your answers!). I wasn't tagged but anyway, I'd love to do it, so let's start.


Mushu from Mulan

{The Comic Relief – Name your favourite hilarious character or your favourite comedy/funny book}

Nina Wilde & Eddie Chase by Andy McDermott series, especially Eddie! This character's so hilarious, I can't stop laughing while reading these books. He's the best ever.


The Seven Dwarfs from Snow White

{Favorite Group/Ensemble}

The Shadowhunters! I definitely would love to be part of them(ah, why does not fantasy exist for real?! It'd be hundreds, no thousand times better, it's such a boring ordinary world).


Pascal from Tangled

{The loyal cheerleader chameleon – Name a book that started out one way but changed for you}

It's not one book but tetralogy. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl- the first book was interesting and very promising but then I was totally disappointed. I don't know what the authors had wanted to create and did create but the whole this ended up like a mockery with the reader. I hated spending all this time with them, it was a complete wasting anyway.

Meeko from Pocahontas

{Pocahontas’s sly and sneaky racoon friend – Name a plot twist that you did not see coming}

Maybe The Last Survivors by Susan Beth Pfeffer? I haven't seen something so spectacular happening after the some-kind-of apocalypse, except the everyday surviving which gets a bit annoying after three same books (I haven't read the last one yet). And I've read a review that the last one isn't a big deal as well.

Flounder from The Little Mermaid

{Gentle with their princess but protective with everyone else – Name your favourite best friend in a novel}

I don't know but I think of Simon from The Mortal Instruments. He's Clary's best friend and loves to protect her and will do anything to defend her.

Louis from The Princess and the Frog

{The Musical Bunch – Name a novel where music played a big part or made you want to sing its praises}

The Violinist of Venice by Alyssa Palombo - in fact, a novel about Antonio Vivaldi so the music is a huge part of it. I still haven't read The Most Beautiful Woman in Florence, yet here's the story about Botticelli. Anyway, I'm pretty interested in historical romances and I'll be looking forward to reading it soon.

Maximus from Tangled

{The obstacle in Flynn Rider’s way – Name a character that faces a lot of obstacles}

All Percy Jackson characters literally. They're walking magnets for troubles and obstacles. I can hardly think of other characters facing more obstacles than them.


Hamish, Hubert, & Harris from Brave

{Favorite family dynamics in a novel}

DeGrasse series by Stefanie Ross - five astonishing books about every single one of the brothers DeGrasse! I love them so, so much, yet I'm not able to read the books after the third one (I don't speak German for f.uck's sake!)

Fairies from Sleeping Beauty

{The Advice Givers – Book that most impacted your life}

Dark Lover by J. R. Ward introduced me to reading and therefore I've become a bookworm. She'd always have a reserved place in my heart. The first of many other since the series is brilliant!

Hei Hei from Moana

{Name a character that steals the show}

That thing is so strange and out of any sense. I couldn't make myself to like the movie Moana, it was annoying for me in many ways. Anyway, hm what a character should this kind of strange? I've no idea, anyone I can think of doesn't steal the show and isn't such an insignificant character. Oh, I totally f**ked up this question, the movie was really frustrating and I quite didn't like it.

Gus & Jaq from Cinderella

{Opposites Attract – Name your favourite or worst opposite attracts pairing}

I hate this quote "opposites attract" it can't be more wrong. In my life, I've never come liking a totally opposite person to me. I ended up rather hating him than liking him. And the thing with "opposite attracts pairing" in books seems very stupid to me. In real life, it hardly ever happens. Besides, it's so banal and cliché, I hate reading this kind of books.


No comments:

Post a Comment