Tuesday 31 October 2017

October Wrap Up

Well, yeah, that's a bit of a late wrap up set with a previous date(oops). I just realised this is my first wrap up in this blog, wow. And 10 reviews, that's cool. So, let's get to the point.


1. The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter

 Reyes, however strange he sounds to me (I prefer Race), has the Pain. In order not to weaken his power, he constantly has to "feed" his demon through pain - on himself or... Read More

2. The Darkest Whisper by Gena Showalter

This book ranks second in attracting my interest in the series. It is about Sabin, the Doubt warrior. He can... Read More

3. The Darkest Passion by Gena Showalter

The fifth book is about Aeron. He has the Wrath, which is totally uncontrollable if left to act. That's why I... Read More

4. The Darkest Lie by Gena Showalter

Gideon can say nothing but a lie because he is cursed to have the demon of Lies. That's why I'm really... Read More

5. The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter

The eighth book is about Amun, who holds the demon of Secrets. He can't say absolutely anything because as he speaks... Read More

6. The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter

Strider cannot lose a challenge without experiencing inhumane pain because he has the Demon of... Read More

7. The Alchemist's Secret by Scott Mariani

After a whole month without reading a single book, I've decided to start reading on the bus... The Alchemist's Secret wasn't like anything I've read before. It's pretty different and... Read More

8. The Darkest Seduction by Gena Showalter

At first, I liked Paris quite a lot, but then I lost interest in him. He was a playboy and a female man, and I loved him much until he... Read More

9. The Darkest Craving by Gena Showalter

Kane may have one of the most terrible demons - Disaster. With him, he has no contact, and he is more than evil, he is a monster. It can cause any... Read More

10. The Darkest Touch by Gena Showalter

Torin's demon for him is like a curse because he has the worst of all others - Disease. Every time he touches someone, he causes... Read More

~~~

Btw, Halloween's over - it's packed and gone on a cruise till the next year. So, let's talk about Christmas(if I had any Christmas decorations, I'd put them but unfortunately, I'm a poor student on accommodation and I have any -_-). Someone as excited as me about Christmas?? #Christmasholic & #Christmaslover   ❤️

- Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment