Sunday 8 October 2017

Fall Time, Cozzy Time Book Tag

I saw this tag to spin around Google+ and I decided to do it because it's interesting and appropriate for the already advanced autumn. And this picture is all the more appropriate because it's cold outside, it's raining and the weekend is just like my plans - a cup of hot chocolate and a book. To be precise, I will use the tag I saw in The Quirky Book Nerd's blog.

1. Crunching Leaves: The world is full of colour. Choose a book that has reds, oranges, and yellows on the cover.

That's a bit of a problem, my books are always in dark or neutral nuances that I like, but this one is in the autumn theme.

The Copper Gauntlet by Cassandra Clare & Holly Black

2. Cozy Sweater: It’s finally cold enough to don warm, cozy clothing. What book gives you the warm fuzzies.

Hmm, I have not read any such book yet. It would be a romance, I think of The Hating Game, I don't know, I just like it.


3. Fall Storm: The wind is howling and the rain is pounding. Choose your favourite book or genre that you like to read on a stormy day.

I would read fantasy - with or without rain, at all times. This is my favourite genre and I read mainly in it, but if I like a book it doesn't stop me reading it no matter what the genre is.

4. Cool Crisp Air: Who’s the coolest character you’d want to trade places with?

That's a hard one. But I quite like Feyre and I'd choose to live in Pritian with pleasure. Sarah Maas' books are always so cool!


5. Hot Apple Cider: What under hyped book do you want to see become the next biggest, hottest thing?

DeGrasse series by Stefanie Ross- very appealing and interesting German series. I've read the first three in Bulgarian but I am not able to read the rest since they're neither translated in Bulgarian, nor in English. Oh, how I wish they were translated in English! They're so good romance thrillers and I just need to read them but I can't, I don't speak German. 😔 So yeah, I really want them to be the next big thing.


6. Coats, Scarves, and Mittens: The weather has turned cold and it’s time to cover up. What’s the most embarrassing book cover you own that you like to keep hidden in public?

I would be hiding some which reveal an obviously sexual theme (it'd be so embarrassing!). Some of the romances I've read have very... erotic covers. It'd be apparently what I'm reading.

7. Pumpkin Spice: What’s your favourite fall time comfort food/foods?

Autumn is not my favourite season, and I hardly remember what I love at this time. Actually, there is a kind of a pumpkin pie that makes Mommy and I like it very much, and it usually makes it during fall, so I choose this one. In fact, it's a Bulgarian meal and it's kind of our very famous banitsa. (I know you've no idea what I'm talking about so just Google it, please? Thanks. x) Oh, how I miss home and mum's cooking (the curse to be a poor student).

Anyway, that's what I was talking about. It's called tikvenik and the credits belong to And let's eat.



- Melly

No comments:

Post a Comment